Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Grandma,you'll always be remembered in our hearts.

10 may 2011, exactly 11.40PM. Ison arrived in KK from KL. And that exact moment my grandma passed away and leave us forever. She is the strongest woman i ever knew. She's a fighter. This 25th of May she'll reach 71 years old but she coulnd make it. Nevermind. Have a rest grandma..its been too long. You already suffered a lot. Time for you to have rest and get yourself away from all these pain. Screw my grammar my grandma is a fighter thats all i wanna tell. I thank God for blessing my life with such amazing family. Thank you so much Jesus. And grandma,though we cant see you anymore,you face..your voice will remain forever in our hearts..we will always miss you and will never stop loving you. Have a rest. You've been fighting for too long. Thank you Lord! And hhh thank you Grandma!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment